In time for Earth Day, we launch Outdoor Family Fun with Plum for iOS and Android.
Does your family have a few minutes at the bus stop or 15 minutes to play outside? Try a mission from Plum and start building a healthy habit! Spending time outdoors has many benefits and nature is all around – you just have to look!
This app offers daily activities that will get your family outside, exploring your neighborhood and learning about nature. It’s part of PLUM LANDING, a PBS KIDS project that helps kids develop a love for this amazing and beautiful planet we call home.
- 150+ unique missions to explore your neighborhood’s plants, animals, weather, and more
- Hundreds of tips to help your family talk about nature and science
- New missions and achievement badges that unlock as you use the app
- Digital tools to help your family observe and interact with nature
- Daily sets of suggested missions to try
- Progress tracker to look back on missions and achievements
For more learning adventures with Plum, visit pbskids.org/plumlanding